Adam and Chelsea Griffin are a force for life. Adam is a pastor and podcaster in the Dallas area and Chelsea is a Labor & Delivery nurse.
In this special episode of the Fierce Marriage podcast, we talked with Adam and Chelsea about all things “life”, especially in terms of abortion, birth control, IVF, and God’s desire for children in the family. Today’s conversation was helpful and counter-cultural. Thanks for listening!
Note: We recently recorded a podcast episode based on this blog post, which was posted a little while back. Listen here, or continue reading below!
Please feel free to check out our other podcast episodes here.
- A Christian perspective of when life begins
- Contraceptives (and abortifacient drugs)
- Grace in Christ for those who unknowingly took abortifacient contraceptives
- How many kids should a couple have? i.e. Should we claim significant control over the number of kids we raise?
- How should the reality that “God opens and closes the womb” affect family planning?
We’d love your help!
If our ministry has helped you, we’d be honored if you’d pray about partnering with us. Those who do can expect unique interactions, behind-the-scenes access, and random benefits like freebies, discount codes, and exclusive content. More than anything, you become a tangible part of our mission of pointing couples to Christ and commissioning marriages for the gospel. Become a partner today.