With the exception of “guest posts” written by others (see the bottom of this page), we own the content on this Web site. It is copyrighted in our name. We want to strike the appropriate balance between getting our content widely distributed while at the same time protecting our intellectual property rights. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Without Our Permission
You are free to do the following without our permission:
- Link to our site or any specific post on our site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to our original post.
- Print off our posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own small group, church, or organization.
- Print our posts in any non-commercial publication (newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2019, Fierce Marriage. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.FierceMarriage.com.”
Not Without Our Permission
You must have our express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content in for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of our content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
In general, we do not permit the re-posting of our posts in their entirety. This is because Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. It often can’t tell which site hosts the original, so we risk getting penalized for granting permission.
In addition, we don’t allow the translation and publication of our work in other languages. We simply don’t have the resources to validate the quality of the work.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly.
If you have some use for our content that is not covered here, please email us.