The web is a wild place! To keep the integrity and value of what we write, we ask that you follow these guidelines when sharing anything you find useful on this blog or on any Fierce Marriage social media accounts. It’s a necessary precaution and one we hope you understand.
With the exception of “guest posts” written by others (see the bottom of this page), we own the content on this website. It is copyrighted in our name. We want to strike the appropriate balance between getting our content widely distributed while at the same time protecting our intellectual property rights. Thanks in advance for your cooperation!
Without Our Permission
You are free to do the following without our permission:
- Link to our site or any specific post on our site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to our original post.
- Print off our posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print our posts in any non-commercial publication, provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2017, Ryan & Selena Frederick, Fierce Marriage. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.fiercemarriage.com.”
Not Without our Permission
You must have our express written consent to do any of the following.
Note: “this content” includes any original content on this blog and/or any social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and similar:
- Use this content in for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of our content.
- Send this content to an email list of any kind.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- Re-posting and Translation Rights
- We do not permit the re-posting of our posts in their entirety.
This is because Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. It often can’t tell which site hosts the original, so we risk getting penalized ourselves for granting permission.
- In addition, we don’t allow the translation and publication of our work in other languages. We simply don’t have the resources to validate the quality of the work.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. We cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point.
If you have some use for our content that is not covered here, please email us.