Periodically, we do a full episode of Q&A from listeners. This week, we answered some fun questions and some more difficult ones.
Questions addressed include:
- Any tips for quiet time with Jesus alone and/or together in a season with a newborn and a toddler?
- How can we get back to focusing on our marriage after a baby?
- How to deal with my spouse’s anger issues?
- How to have sex more often with my wife?
- I need an actual example, a concrete analogy of how a man leads and a wife submits.
- What do you do as a husband who finds out your wife has had eating disorders that have transformed into a workout addiction?
- How to be a good husband during and post pregnancy?
- What do I do if my wife wants an abortion and I don’t?
- How to deal with an asymmetrical desire for sex or low libido?
- How do I push my spouse to be a believer without being overpowering? What resources can I point my unbelieving spouse to?
- How do you deal with overbearing in-laws and family?
- Where do we start for communication in regards to the bedroom?
- For first time parents, how to keep a marriage strong while the baby becomes the focus?
We’d love your help!
If our ministry has helped you, we’d be honored if you’d pray about partnering with us. Those who do can expect unique interactions, behind-the-scenes access, and random benefits like freebies, discount codes, and exclusive content. More than anything, you become a tangible part of our mission of pointing couples to Christ and commissioning marriages for the gospel. Become a partner today.
Become a Fierce Marriage Partner Today