Every once in a while we go through our inboxes, voicemails, and texts to gather common questions from readers and listeners. In our years of writing for and ministering to couples, we’ve found that certain themes exist in questions we receive. That’s why we dedicated a full podcast episode to exploring (and hopefully answering) those questions!
Below is the list of questions we addressed in this episode. Because of the sensitive and complex natures of many of the questions asked, I’ll simply list them here without answers. (Typing answers would take hours of thoughtful articulation because written words require more care to ensure tone and context are not lost.)
If you’re a podcast person, definitely subscribe! The episode is embedded below and available on iTunes, Spotify, and most other places podcasts are available. I hope you’ll join in on the fun as we approach the end of our first year podcasting! :)
10 Big Questions about Sex, Compatibility, Kids, and more
- What do you do when you no longer have feelings for or care about your spouse?
- What is your stand on toys or items used while having sex or used to help pleasure before sex?
- When did you guys know you were ready to have kids?
- What’s something that may have annoyed you about the other that you now do?
- How do you love a husband (or wife) who is full of pride?
- Ideas for spouses when one is a night owl and the other is an early bird?
- How to be brave with intimacy when kids are asleep?
- How do you deal with in-laws that are very close to you but don’t respect your lifestyle and/or space?
- As a wife, how to respond to a husband who admits porn addiction?
- What’s the best resource specifically for affair recovery and reconciliation in marriage?
(MarriageHelp.org is a great start)
Selena and I had fun answering the above questions. We hope our observations and insights help you. Listen below!
In a recent podcast episode, Selena and I discussed the below points in great detail. If you’re a podcast person, give it a listen below or subscribe on your podcasting app of choice so you never miss an episode. Enjoy!
We’d love your help!
If our ministry has helped you, we’d be honored if you’d pray about partnering with us. Those who do can expect unique interactions, behind-the-scenes access, and random benefits like freebies, discount codes, and exclusive content. More than anything, you become a tangible part of our mission of pointing couples to Christ and commissioning marriages for the gospel. Become a partner today.