This is the second part of a two-part series aimed at helping couples start conversations around pornography and a pathway to freedom from addiction. In today’s episode we shared our personal story of struggling with pornography and discussed ways to find freedom from addiction and healing throughout the process.
- TOP Recommendation: Sex Addiction Recovery: Pure Desire (find a group near you)
- Pornography (Part 1: The Problem) (Part 1 of this 2 part series)
- Accountability questions: Get them here
- The Spectrum of Sex (past episode: for establishing healthy expectations around your sex life)
- MarriageHelp.org (Find a group near you)
- CelebrateRecovery.com (Find a group near you)
Resources Recommended by Listeners:
Note, these haven’t been vetted by us or verified as theologically solid. That’s not to say that they aren’t, it’s just to say please proceed with the Bible as your ultimate guide.
- L.I.F.E recovery guide and groups
- Brainbuddy app (not Christian, but seems to be biblically motivated)
- Echo prayer app (not pornography related but helps us be intentional in prayer daily)
- Pure Desire book
- Fight The New Drug website
- Ransomed Heart Ministries
- Restoring the Foundations Biblical healing.
- Podcast: “Porn Free Radio”
- Podcast: “The Grizz”
We’d love your help!
If our ministry has helped you, we’d be honored if you’d pray about partnering with us. Those who do can expect unique interactions, behind-the-scenes access, and random benefits like freebies, discount codes, and exclusive content. More than anything, you become a tangible part of our mission of pointing couples to Christ and commissioning marriages for the gospel. Become a partner today.
Become a Fierce Marriage Partner Today