Family is the first and most important institution created by God, yet we often live by default instead of by design. In today’s episode, we spoke with Jeff and Alyssa Bethke about their passion for Family Teams, what that term means, and how to celebrate the importance of being a family through rhythms of rest and celebration.
For more incredible resources from the Bethkes, go to FamilyTeams.com/get-started!
We talked about:
- Families on mission vs. family AS mission
- Seeking unity around important things
- How to be a family that “sends” each other out on mission
- Taking time each year to plan AND reflect on the past
- The art of the Sabbath, and why it should be the best day of your week
- So much more…
We’d love your help!
If our ministry has helped you, we’d be honored if you’d pray about partnering with us. Those who do can expect unique interactions, behind-the-scenes access, and random benefits like freebies, discount codes, and exclusive content. More than anything, you become a tangible part of our mission of pointing couples to Christ and commissioning marriages for the gospel. Become a partner today.
Become a Fierce Marriage Partner Today