Dating is not something talked about a whole lot in the Bible. We can gather bits and pieces about it, but it can sometimes feel hard to discern the best paths forward in a dating relationship—especially one headed for a fierce marriage. :)
In this special podcast episode, we interviewed Kait Warman, a gospel-centered dating “expert” (our word, not hers) and host of the Heart of Dating Podcast.
We had a very interesting and fun conversation! A few of the things we talked about include:
- How married couples can help and encourage singles and daters
- The dating scene and how to navigate it as a Christian
- How to set healthy boundaries and habits for dating
- Dating as a means of growing in Kingdom purpose
- Some ways singles can “hyper-spiritualize” the dating process
- Leaving others better than you found them when dating
- What physical boundaries should dating couples have?
- Kait mentioned an “eroticism for life” (listen for the full context!)
- Creating a “board of advisors” for your dating life
- Kait shared one of her WORST dating stories
Find more from Kait Warman
Visit https://heartofdating.com/ for excellent resources and to learn more about Kait.
We’d love your help!
If our ministry has helped you, we’d be honored if you’d pray about partnering with us. Those who do can expect unique interactions, behind-the-scenes access, and random benefits like freebies, discount codes, and exclusive content. More than anything, you become a tangible part of our mission of pointing couples to Christ and commissioning marriages for the gospel. Become a partner today.