You asked, we discussed! Listen in as we tackled your most pressing questions about gender roles in marriage, healing after betrayal, and more.
We talked about gender roles in marriage, healing after betrayal, how to handle disagreements about dangerous activities, newlywed dilemmas, and more. It was a fun episode. Enjoy!
We mentioned a TON of resources in this episode, they’re listed below.
- Past Episode: Navigating the Early Years of Marriage (Jeremy and Audrey Roloff)
- Qapital App, for saving money intentionally (get $20 for signing up with our link, limited time only)
- A Mingling of Souls by Matt and Lauren Chandler
- Fierce Marriage by Ryan and Selena Frederick
Priorities and Staying Connected
Gender Roles in Marriage
- A Beautiful Design, a sermon series of the Village Church
- Jesus, Justice, and Gender Roles by Kathy Keller
- “What Are Biblical Roles for Husbands and Wives?”, The Gospel Coalition, brief video
Healing After Betrayal
- Dave and Ashley Willis Episode
- Out of the Dust (Chris and Stephanie Teague)
- RefineUs.org (Justin and Trisha Davis)
- Sex Addiction Recovery: Pure Desire
- MarriageHelp.org (Find a group near you)
Misc. Resources Mentioned
- Wild at Heart by John Eldredge
- Our devotional bundles for growing in your marriage: 40-Day Prayer Journey, 31-Day Pursuit Challenge
We’d love your help!
If our ministry has helped you, we’d be honored if you’d pray about partnering with us. Those who do can expect unique interactions, behind-the-scenes access, and random benefits like freebies, discount codes, and exclusive content. More than anything, you become a tangible part of our mission of pointing couples to Christ and commissioning marriages for the gospel. Become a partner today.
Become a Fierce Marriage Partner Today